Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Melatonine||Catagory:||Nootropic Raw Powder|
|Appearance:||White Powder||CAS No.:||73-31-4|
|Purity:||99% Min||Shipping Method:||EMS, HKEMS, FEDEX, DHL, UPS, Aramex, ETC|
pharmaceutical active ingredients,
pharmaceutical anabolic steroids
Fine Chemical Nootropic Raw Materials Powder Melatonine CAS 73-31-4 For Promoting Sleeping
Synonyms:Acetamide, N-[2-(5-methoxy-1H-indol-3-yl)ethyl]-;Acetamide, N-[2-(5-methoxyindol-3-yl)ethyl]-;Acetamide,N-[2-(5-methoxy-1H-indol-3-yl)ethyl] ;Melatonin(N-Acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine) ;3-N-Acetyl-5-methoxyl tryptamine;MELATONIN, 99.5+%;MELATONIN F&D VERSION FOR VETERINARY US;MELATONIN CRYSTALLINE
Melting point:116.5-118 °C(lit.)
storage temp. -15°C
solubility Soluble in ethanol to at least 50mg/ml
color white to off-white
Melatonine is a hormone, secreted by the pineal gland in the brain that helps regulate other hormones and maintains the body's circadian rhythm. The circadian rhythm is an internal 24-hour time-keeping system that plays a critical role in determining when we fall asleep and when we wake up. Darkness stimulates the production of melatonin while light suppresses its activity.
|Assay( HPLC )||99.0-102%||99.56%|
|Description||White or almost white, crystalline powder or colorless crystals.||White crystalline powder|
|Melting point||116-120 C||117.2-117.8 C|
|Loss on drying||< 0.5%||0.18%|
|Residue on ignition||< 0.1%||0.07%|
|Related substances||< 0.1%||confirm|
|Heavy metal||< 10 ppm||0.8 ppm|
|total viable count||< 3000cfu/g||confirm|
|yeast and moulds||< 300cfg/g||confirm|
1. Melatonine is the most important brain efficient endogenous antioxidant, has a protective effect on the brain, so that melatonine is an important anti-aging hormones.
2. Effective in improving sleep: The proper supplement melatonin can improve sleep quality.
3. Melatonine cream, natural whitening: Melatonine can make the skin white. Can regulate endocrine, eliminate dark spots, pigmentation age spots, melasma, pregnancy spots and pigmentation caused by sun radiation, skin whitening, moisturizing, restoring youthful style.
4. Maintaine and enhance sexual function: Melatonin supplements can make elderly and frail, decreased energy and libido leads to improved sexual function in the elderly, and no side effects, because melatonin is not like testosterone drugs makes indulgence, but regulation the secretion of various hormones, so they will not happen excessive or inadequate.
5. Prevention of cancer and age-related diseases: A significant anti-cancer effect of melatonin, which can enhance the body's ability to destroy cancer cells find and eliminate free radical damage to cells, increased T cell, to maintaine the body's immune function well, while melatonin prevention and treatment of depressive disorders prime concern, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, cataracts, glaucoma also have a significant effect.
1. sleep induction, modifies circadian rhythm, antioxidant, free radical scavenger
2. Immunostimulant;Melatonin receptor ligand
3. Hormone; mediates photoperiodicity in mammals; inhibits cerebellar nitric oxide synthetase; peroxynitrite scavenger. Melatonin has complex effects on apoptotic pathways, inhibiting apoptosis in immune cells and neurons but enhancing apoptotic cell death of cancer cells. Inhibits proliferation/metastasis of breast cancer cells by inhibiting estrogen receptor action.
4. Hormone postulated to mediate photoperiodicity in mammals. Inhibits cerebellar nitric oxide synthetase
Cosmetics: Melatonine is mainly used for cosmetic whitening moisturizer.
Anti-aging effects: may generate free radicals in the body and non-enzymatic reaction of enzymatic reactions, free radicals and aging are closely linked. Produce normal body and eliminate free radicals in a dynamic equilibrium, once this balance is broken, it will cause a radical biological macromolecules such as lipids, proteins, nucleic acids damage, leading to the destruction of cell structure and aging of the body. Melatonin by scavenging free radicals, anti-oxidation and inhibition of lipid peroxidation protection cell structure to prevent DNA damage, reduce the content of peroxides in vivo
Application of melatonin in breast cancer
Breast cancer is the second most common cancer in the world of women, after lung cancer mortality is following in second place of the tumor, its incidence in recent years in the world increased year by year. Melatonin secretion of the pineal gland in the human body as a hormone, past a large number of studies have confirmed the physiological concentrations of melatonin on estrogen receptor (ER) positive breast cancer cells was inhibited by exogenous melatonin can significantly mitigate anthracycline-induced cardiotoxicity.
Contact Person: sales