Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Rivastigmine Tartrate||Usage:||Alzheimer Disease|
|Appearance:||White Powder||CAS No.:||129101-54-8|
|Purity:||99% Min||Shipping Method:||EMS, HKEMS, FEDEX, DHL, UPS, Aramex, ETC|
pharmaceutical active ingredients,
pharmaceutical fine chemicals
Safe Pass Raw Materials Powder Rivastigmine Tartrate CAS 129101-54-8 For Alzheimer Disease
Synonyms: 3-[(S)-1-(Dimethylamino)ethyl]phenyl N-Ethyl-N-methylcarbamate L-Tartrate N-Ethyl-N-methylcarbamic Acid 3-[(S)-1-(Dimethylamino)ethyl]phenyl Ester L-Tartrate;(S)-3-(1-(diMethylaMino)ethyl)phenyl ethyl(Methyl)carbaMate (2R,3R)-2,3-dihydroxysuccinate;RivastigMine-d6 Hydrogen Tartrate;N-ethyl-N-methyl-carbamic acid 3-[(1S)-1-(dimethylamino)ethyl]phenyl ester, (2R,3R)-2,3-dihydroxybutanedioate (1:1);Rivastigmine tartrate (S)-N-Ethyl-3-[(1-dimethylamino)ethyl]-N-methylphenylcarbamate hydrogen tartrate;N-Ethyl-N-methyl-carbamic acid 3-[(1S)-1-(dimethylamino)ethyl]phenyl ester tartrate;Rivastigmine for system suitability;S-Rivastigmine tartrate
alpha D20 +4.7° (c = 5 in ethanol)
storage temp. -20°C Freezer
solubility H2O: soluble15mg/mL, clear
color white to beige
(1) Rivastigmine is mainly through hydrolysis cholinesterase metabolism, cytochrome P450 isozymes are rarely involved in its metabolism. Therefore, the product and by other drugs metabolized by these enzymes does not exist pharmacokinetic interactions.
(2) study in healthy volunteers found the product (a single dose of 3mg) with digoxin, warfarin, diazepam or fluoxetine, have no pharmacokinetic interactions. Warfarin induced by prothrombin time extension are not affected by this product. After combination of digoxin and the product found no adverse impact on cardiac conduction.
(3) In clinical studies of patients with Alzheimer's disease (AD), the goods and some commonly used prescription drugs combined, such as antacids, antiemetics, hypoglycemic agents, β-blockers, calcium channel blockers agents, inotropic agents, anti-angina drugs, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, estrogens, analgesics, tranquilizers, antihistamines, etc., and risk of clinically relevant adverse reaction does not increase
(4) In view of the pharmacokinetic effect of this product, this product should not be used in combination with other cholinergic drugs, it may interfere with the activity of anticholinergic drugs.
(5) There is no experience of this product with anti Parkinson drugs, anti anxiety drugs (except for stability), antipsychotic drugs, antiepileptic drugs, antidepressant drugs.
(6) rivastigmine tartrate as a cholinesterase inhibitor, during anesthesia, it can be used to enhance succinylcholine-type muscle relaxant effect.
Rivastigmine improves the function of nerve cells in the brain. It works by preventing the breakdown of a chemical that is important for the processes of memory, thinking, and reasoning. People with dementia usually have lower levels of this chemical.
Rivastigmine is used to treat mild to moderate dementia caused by Alzheimer's or Parkinson's disease.
Rivastigmine may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
|Appearance||A white to off-white hygroscopic crystalline powder|
|Specefic Rotation||+10°~+14°(in 5mg/ml of water)|
|Limit of Free Phosphate||NMT0.1%|
|Limit of Sodium||NMT0.2%|
|Limit of chloride||NMT0.2%|
|Microbial Limits Test||Should conform|
|Related substances||Should conform|
|Residual Solvents||should conform|
The dosage of Exelon to treat Alzheimer's Disease is 6-12 mg/day, given twice-a-day. The dose to treat Parkinson's Disease is 3-12 mg/day, given twice-a-day. Exelon may interact with atropine, belladonna, clidinium, dicyclomine, glycopyrrolate, hyoscyamine, mepenzolate, methantheline, methscopolamine, propantheline, or scopolamine. Tell your doctor all medications you are taking. During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when prescribed by a doctor. It is unknown if this medication passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breastfeeding.
Steroid Hormone Powder
|Testosterone Acetate||Trenbolone Acetate||MGF|
|Testosterone Cypionate||Trenbolone Enanthate||PEG MGF|
|Testosterone Decanoate||Boldenone Acetate||CJC-1295|
|Testosterone Enanthate||Boldenone undecylenate||CJC-1295 DAC|
|Testosterone Isocaproate||Boldenone Cypionate||PT-141|
|Testosterone Phenylpropionate||Boldenone Propionate||Melanotan-1|
|Testosterone Propionate||Nandrolone Decanoate||Melanotan-2|
|Testosterone Undecanoate||Nandrolone phenylpropionate||GHRP-2|
|Testosterone Sustanon 250||Nandrolone cypionate||Ipamorelin|
|Clostebol Acetate||Nandrolone propionate||Hexarelin|
|Methenolone Enanthate||Drostanolone Propionate||Oxytocin|
|Methenolone Acetate||Drostanolone Enanthate||TB500|
|Toremifene citrate||Tamoxifen Citrate||DSIP|
Contact Person: sales