|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||GMP , ISO 9001:2008|
|Model Number:||CAS: 541-15-1|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10g|
|Packaging Details:||Stealth and discreet packaging|
|Delivery Time:||Usually within 7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Bank Transfer - Bitcoin - Western Union - MoneyGram|
pharmaceutical active ingredients,
pharmaceutical anabolic steroids
L-carnitine has a slight characteristic odor. L-carnitine is extremely hygroscopic and even deliquescent and it can liquefy on exposure to air.L-carnitine is highly soluble in water, in alcohol, in alkaline solutions and in dilute mineral acids. L-carnitine is practically insoluble in acetone or ethyl acetate. L-Carnitine and the related compound Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) are compounds able to alleviate the effects of aging and disease on mitochondria, while increasing the mitochondria’s potential to burn fat. ALCAR is often used as a brain booster, due to its ability to increase alertness and mitochondrial capacity while providing support for the neurons.ALCAR has been shown to be very effective at alleviating the side effects of aging, like neurological decline and chronic fatigue.
ALCAR supplementation is also a very safe method of improving insulin sensitivity and blood vessel health, particularly for people with delicate or weakened cardiac health. ALCAR can also protect neurons and repair certain damage, such as that caused by diabetes and diabetic neuropathy.Theoretically, ALCAR supplementation for fat burning should work well, but studies on ALCAR in isolation do not show very good results. Fat loss is typically attributed to the increased activity done by people, from the increased energy they have from ALCAR supplementation.
L-Carnitine is an amino acid which has a role to play in the body's fat metabolism process. L-Carnitine transports fatty acids to the mitochondria, which is where they are essentially burned as fuel. L-Carnitine,This amino acid naturally occurs, although it can also be biosynthesized from two other ones. In addition to being found in a wide range of foods, it is also commonly available as a dietary supplement.
L-carnitine, also known as L-carnitine or transliteration Carnitine,L-carnitine is a kind of fat to promote energy into the class of amino acids, red meat is the main source of L-carnitine, non-toxic side effects on the human body. L-Carnitine is a natural, vitamin-like nutrient wich plays an important role inhuman metabolism. It is essential in the utilization of fatty acids and in transporting metabolic energy. Carnitine (carnitine) is an essential, non-toxic, natural nutrient that helps burn fat for fuel. Because deficiencies have been linked to a profound impairment of muscle function, there has been great interest in studying carnitine supplementation. Over the past decade, my research, as well as countless others, has shed light on carnitine's role in metabolism, performance and overall health.
1) antimethemoglobinemic, cyanide antidote
2) Essential cofactor of fatty acid metabolism; required for the transport of fatty acids through the inner mitochondrial membrane. Synthetized primarily in the liver and kidney; highest concentrations f ound in heart and skeletal muscle. Dietary sources include red meat, dairy products, beans, avocado.
3) Carniking(R) is a product for premix- and feed industry. It is particularly recommended for the enrichment of compound feed.
4) L-Carnitine is a natural, vitamin-like nutrient wich plays an important role inhuman metabolism. It is essential in the utilization of fatty acids and in transporting metabolic energy
5) Natrulon(R) RC-100 is 100% L-Carnitine. This white crystalline powder, highly hygroscopic and amino acid like material brings not only the exfoliation but also, an additional benefit of a high level of moisturization capability.
6) Natrulon(R) RC-50DG is a 50% solution of L-Carnitine in decaglycerol/water. Natrulon(R) RC-50DG to provide a truly multi-functional product: an exfoliating product with excellent moisturization capability.
7) L-Carnitine is synthesized primarily in the liver and also in the kidneys, and must be transported to other tissues. It is most concentrated in tissues that use fatty acids as their primary dietary fuel, such as skeletal and cardiac (heart) muscle. In this regard, L-carnitine plays an important role in energy production by chaperoning activated fatty acids (acyl-CoA) into the mitochondrial matrix for metabolism and chaperoning intermediate compounds out of the mitochondrial matrix to prevent their accumulation.
L-carnitine helps the body produce energy. It is important for heart and brain function, muscle movement, and many other body processes. L-Carnitine is an amino acid composite - one of the building blocks of protein. It is known to increase the number of androgen receptors in muscles. These receptors allow muscle to utilize testosterone resulting in an enhanced ability to build muscle. It also enhances the body's ability to metabolize fat thereby enhancing energy levels. For body builders, this means faster muscle building and for dieters, the combination of L-Carnitine and exercise enhances fat burning. L-Carnitine has become a popular supplement in the fitness industry and is now available in both oral and injectable supplements.L-Carnitine benefits health,along with being used to turn fat into energy.To achieve the purpose of weight loss, Lowering triglycerides, Improving cognitive abilities, memory boost and Natural antioxidant, L-Carnitine is used in drugs, Nutrition and health care products, Energy drinks and feed additives.
|White Crystalline Powder||White Crystalline Powder|
|IR & NMR spectrum||IR & NMR spectrum|
|(-)9.5° ~ (-)11.0°||(-)10.4°|
|3.0 ~ 4.5||3.5|
Loss On Drying
Residue on ignition
Heavy Metals(As Pb)
Total Plate Count
1.Ultilization of energy - Fatty acids are transported more into the cells for burning. Energy yield and you can lose more weight by exercising.
2.Balanced Cholesterol level - Because the fatty acids are being used up for burning, thus our cholesterol level will be balanced up by increasing the HDL and lowering LDL.
3.Healthy Heart - Because the cholesterol level is in controled, so the risk at which arterioscleriosis will be minimised. If a person who has exposed to arterioscleriosis and aged, he will definately facing the risk of heart attack because the heart is using alot of energy to pump blood through narrow vessels.
4.Muscle building - For people who work out in gym, they will use L-carnitine for toning up the musles. When fatty acids are transported and burned in mitochorndria, those fat tissue will getting lesser and more muscle is built by exercising.
L-Carnitine,Usually, your body can make all the carnitine it needs. Some people, however, may not have enough carnitine because their bodies cannot make enough or cannot transport it into tissues so it can be used. Other conditions, such as angina or intermittent claudication, can also cause low levels of carnitine in the body, as can some medications. L-Carnitine,Carnitine has been proposed as a treatment for many conditions because it acts as an antioxidant. Antioxidants fight harmful particles in the body known as free radicals, which damage cells and tamper with DNA. Antioxidants can neutralize free radicals and may reduce or help prevent some of the damage they cause. L-Carnitine,Carnitine may help treat are certain conditions. Serious diseases require conventional medical treatment, and you should talk to your health care provider before taking carnitine. For other conditions, such as fatigue or improving athletic performance, carnitine seems safe but may not help much.
1) The standard dose for L-carnitine is between 500-2,000mg.
2) There are various forms of carnitine supplementation available. Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is used for cognitive enhancement. L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT) is typically used for physical performance and power output. Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine (GPLC) is used to alleviate intermittent claudication and blood flow issues.
3) L-carnitine is supplemented daily.
4) The equivalent dosage range for other forms of L-carnitine are as follows: 630-2,500mg (ALCAR), 1,000-4,000mg (LCLT) and 1,000-4,000mg (GPLC).
L-Carnitine injection is recommended at 2g every 4 days for best result. However, you may reduce the dosage with the advice of doctor. The L-carnitine is taken intravenously either by normal injection or using a butterfly needle or subcutaneous injection . After taking this L-carnitine, you can carry out exercise around 15-20 minutes daily.
Our Company Advantages:
1, High quality with competitive price:
1) Standard: U.S Standard
2) All Purity≥99.8%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2, Fast and safe delivery
1) Parcel can be sent out within 8 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3) Customs pass rate ≥99.8%
4)We provide re-ship policy.
5) We have warehouse in Australia, Canada and England, we have large amounts of stock in the warehouse, can ship to you directly from our foreign warehouse!
3, We have clients throughout the world.
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
The Related Local Anesthetic Products:
Our Other Products:
|14||CAS: NO||Testosterone Sustanon 250/100|
|17||CAS:58-20-8||1-Test Cyp,Dihydroboldenone Cypionate|
|18||CAS:13103-34-9||Boldenone Undecylenate (Equipoise)|
|23||CAS:10161-34-9||Trenbolone acetate(Finaplix H/Revalor-H)|
|25||CAS:23454-33-3||Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate|
|27||CAS:62-90-8||Nandrolone Phenypropionate (NPP)/durabolin|
|28||CAS: 601-63-8||Nandrolone cypionate|
|29||CAS:360-70-3||Nandrolone decanoate(DECA)/ Deca durabolin|
|30||CAS: 862-89-5||Nandrolone Undecylate|
|31||CAS: 7207-92-3||Nandrolone propionate|
|33||CAS:303-42-4||Methenolone enanthate (USAN)|
|35||CAS:3381-88-2||Superdrol Powder/Methasterone (methyl-drostanolone)|
|36||CAS:521-12-0||Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron)|
|38||CAS:72-63-9||Methandrostenolone (Dianabol, methandienone)|
Other hot-selling steroids and peptides:
|Testosterone Acetate||Trenbolone Acetate||MGF|
|Testosterone Cypionate||Trenbolone Enanthate||PEG MGF|
|Testosterone Decanoate||Boldenone Acetate||CJC-1295|
|Testosterone Enanthate||Boldenone undecylenate||CJC-1295 DAC|
|Testosterone Isocaproate||Boldenone Cypionate||PT-141|
|Testosterone Phenylpropionate||Boldenone Propionate||Melanotan-1|
|Testosterone Propionate||Nandrolone Decanoate||Melanotan-2|
|Testosterone Undecanoate||Nandrolone phenylpropionate||GHRP-2|
|Testosterone Sustanon 250||Nandrolone cypionate||Ipamorelin|
|Clostebol Acetate||Nandrolone propionate||Hexarelin|
|Methenolone Enanthate||Drostanolone Propionate||Oxytocin|
|Methenolone Acetate||Drostanolone Enanthate||TB500|
|Toremifene citrate||Tamoxifen Citrate||DSIP|
|Benzocaine||Liothyronine sodium T3||L-Carnitine|