|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||GMP , ISO 9001:2008|
|Model Number:||CAS: 4205-91-8|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10g|
|Packaging Details:||Stealth and discreet packaging|
|Delivery Time:||Usually within 7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Bank Transfer - Bitcoin - Western Union - MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Clonidine Hydrochloride||CAS:||4205-91-8|
|EINECS:||224-121-5||Appearance:||White To Off White Crystalline Powder|
pharmaceutical active ingredients,
pharmaceutical anabolic steroids
Product Name: Clonidine hydrochloride
Synonyms: TIMTEC-BB SBB003065;CLONIDINE HCL;CLONIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE;DIXARIT;2-[2,6-DICHLOROANILINE]-2-IMIDAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE;2-(2,6-DICHLOROANILINO)-2-IMIDAZOLINE, HCL;2-(2,6-DICHLOROANILINO)-2-IMIDAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE;2-(2,6-DICHLOROPHENYLAMINO)-2-IMIDAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE
Clonidine hydrochloride Usage And Synthesis
Chemical Properties White Solid
Usage Labelled Clonidine. α2-Adrenergic agonist. Antihypertensive; analgesic for neuropathic pain.
Usage `a2-adrenoceptor agonist, imidazoline receptor ligand, anti-hypertensive
Biological Activity Prototypical I 1 imidazoline receptor ligand. α 2 -adrenergic receptor agonist. Antihypertensive.
Clonidine HCL;Clonidine Hydrochloride;Dixarit;2-[2,6-Dichloroaniline]-2-ImidazolineHydrochloride;2-(2,6-Dichloroanilno)-2-Imidazoline, HCL;
White to off white crystalline powder
319.3°C at 760 mmHg
Labelled Clonidine. α2-Adrenergic agonist. Antihypertensive; analgesic for neuropathic pain.
Clonidine hydrochloride to reduce the median cardiac output (15% to 20%) decreased, without changing the peripheral vascular resistance; 45 ° tilt slightly reduce cardiac output and peripheral vascular resistance. Long-term treatment of cardiac output tends to normal, but the peripheral vascular resistance continued to decline. Most patients with clonidine have heart rate slows down, but the drug has no effect on hemodynamics.
Clonidine is a medication used to treat high blood pressure, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, anxiety disorders, withdrawal (from either alcohol, opioids, or smoking),migraine, menopausal flushing, diarrhea, and certain pain conditions. It is classified as a centrally acting α2 adrenergic agonist and imidazoline receptor agonist that has been in clinical use for over 40 years.
Clonidine lowers blood pressure by decreasing the levels of certain chemicals in your blood. This allows your blood vessels to relax and your heart to beat more slowly and easily.The Catapres brand of clonidine is used to treat hypertension(high blood pressure). The Kapvay brand is used to treatattention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Clonidine is sometimes given with other medications. Clonidine is a prescription medication. It's available in these forms: oral immediate-release tablet, patch, and oral extended-release tablet. The form you use may depend on your condition.
Clonidine hydrochloride Medical Use
Clonidine may be used to ease withdrawal symptoms associated with the long-term use of narcotics, alcohol, benzodiazepine and nicotine (smoking). It can alleviate opioid withdrawal symptoms by reducing the sympathetic nervous system response such as tachycardia and hypertension, as well as reducing sweating, hot and cold flashes, and general restlessness. It may also be helpful in aiding smokers to quit. The sedation effect is also useful. However, its side effects can include insomnia, thus exacerbating an already common feature of opioid withdrawal. Clonidine also has several off-label uses, and has been prescribed to treat psychiatric disorders including stress, sleep disorders, and hyperarousal caused by post-traumatic stress disorder, borderline personality disorder, and other anxiety disorders. Clonidine is also a mild sedative, and can be used as premedication before surgery or procedures. Its epidural use for pain during heart attack, postoperative and intractable pain has also been studied extensively. Clonidine has also been suggested as a treatment for rare instances of dexmedetomidine withdrawal. Clonidine can be used in restless legs syndrome. It can also be used to treat facial flushing and redness associated with rosacea. It has also been successfully used topically in a clinical trial as a treatment for diabetic neuropathy. Clonidine can also be used for migraine headaches and hot flashes associated with menopause.Clonidine has also been used to treat diarrhea associated with irritable bowel syndrome, fecal incontinence, diabetes, withdrawal-associated diarrhea, intestinal failure, neuroendocrine tumors and cholera.
1. Clonidine is α receptor agonists.
2. Cclonidine directly excited the hypothalamus and delayed brain central synaptic membrane α2 receptor, so that inhibition of neuronal agitation, reduce the central sympathetic nerve impulses, thereby inhibiting peripheral sympathetic nerve activity. Clonidine also excites the peripheral sympathetic synaptic membrane α2 receptor, enhance its negative feedback effect, reduce the release of peripheral nerve release norepinephrine, reduce peripheral blood vessels and renal vascular resistance, slow down the heart rate, lower blood pressure. Renal blood flow and glomerular filtration rate remained essentially unchanged. Symptoms of mild or less common,rarely occurs orthostatic hypotension.
3. Clonidine hydrochloride to reduce the median cardiac output (15% to 20%) decreased, without changing the peripheral vascular resistance; 45 ° tilt slightly reduce cardiac output and peripheral vascular resistance. Long-term treatment of cardiac output tends to normal, but the peripheral vascular resistance continued to decline. Most patients with clonidine have heart rate slows down, but the drug has no effect on hemodynamics.
4. Clinical studies confirmed that clonidine to reduce plasma renin activity, reduce
ldosterone and catecholamines secretion, but these pharmacological effects and the role of antihypertensive relationship is not entirely clear.
6. Clonidine can treat migraine,dysmenorrhea and menopause hot flashes,but its treatment mechanism is unknown, may play a role in stabilizing the surrounding blood vessels. May be due to inhibition of brain activity of alpha receptors quit addiction. Carcinogenic, mutagenic and reproductive toxicity mice taking 32 to 46 times the maximum recommended dose of clonidine hydrochloride 132 weeks, no carcinogenic events. 3 times the maximum recommended dose of clonidine hydrochloride on the rabbit no teratogenic effect, no erythrocyte toxicity. Clonidine hydrochloride 150mcg/kg or about 3 times the maximum recommended dose of the human body does not affect the reproductive capacity of male or female mice; but 500 ~ 2000mcg / kg or 10 ~ 40 times the maximum recommended dose of the human body, affecting the reproductive capacity of female mice.
White to off white crystalline powder
Loss on drying
Residue on ignition
Clarity of solution
Conform to standard
Our Company Advantages:
1, High quality with competitive price:
1) Standard: U.S Standard
2) All Purity≥99.8%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2, Fast and safe delivery
1) Parcel can be sent out within 8 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3) Customs pass rate ≥99.8%
4)We provide re-ship policy.
5) We have warehouse in Australia, Canada and England, we have large amounts of stock in the warehouse, can ship to you directly from our foreign warehouse!
3, We have clients throughout the world.
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
The Related Local Anesthetic Products:
Our Other Products:
|14||CAS: NO||Testosterone Sustanon 250/100|
|17||CAS:58-20-8||1-Test Cyp,Dihydroboldenone Cypionate|
|18||CAS:13103-34-9||Boldenone Undecylenate (Equipoise)|
|23||CAS:10161-34-9||Trenbolone acetate(Finaplix H/Revalor-H)|
|25||CAS:23454-33-3||Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate|
|27||CAS:62-90-8||Nandrolone Phenypropionate (NPP)/durabolin|
|28||CAS: 601-63-8||Nandrolone cypionate|
|29||CAS:360-70-3||Nandrolone decanoate(DECA)/ Deca durabolin|
|30||CAS: 862-89-5||Nandrolone Undecylate|
|31||CAS: 7207-92-3||Nandrolone propionate|
|33||CAS:303-42-4||Methenolone enanthate (USAN)|
|35||CAS:3381-88-2||Superdrol Powder/Methasterone (methyl-drostanolone)|
|36||CAS:521-12-0||Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron)|
|38||CAS:72-63-9||Methandrostenolone (Dianabol, methandienone)|
Other hot-selling steroids and peptides:
|Testosterone Acetate||Trenbolone Acetate||MGF|
|Testosterone Cypionate||Trenbolone Enanthate||PEG MGF|
|Testosterone Decanoate||Boldenone Acetate||CJC-1295|
|Testosterone Enanthate||Boldenone undecylenate||CJC-1295 DAC|
|Testosterone Isocaproate||Boldenone Cypionate||PT-141|
|Testosterone Phenylpropionate||Boldenone Propionate||Melanotan-1|
|Testosterone Propionate||Nandrolone Decanoate||Melanotan-2|
|Testosterone Undecanoate||Nandrolone phenylpropionate||GHRP-2|
|Testosterone Sustanon 250||Nandrolone cypionate||Ipamorelin|
|Clostebol Acetate||Nandrolone propionate||Hexarelin|
|Methenolone Enanthate||Drostanolone Propionate||Oxytocin|
|Methenolone Acetate||Drostanolone Enanthate||TB500|
|Toremifene citrate||Tamoxifen Citrate||DSIP|
|Benzocaine||Liothyronine sodium T3||L-Carnitine|