|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||GMP , ISO 9001:2008|
|Model Number:||Tianeptine Phosphate|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Stealth And Discreet Packaging|
|Delivery Time:||Within 7 Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||Bank Transfer - Bitcoin - Western Union - MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 KG/Month|
|Product Name:||Tianeptine Phosphate||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Purity:||99% Min||Shipping Method:||EMS, HKEMS, FEDEX, DHL, UPS, Aramex, ETC|
pharmaceutical active ingredients,
pharmaceutical anabolic steroids
High Purity Pharmaceutical Grade Antidepressant Drug Raw Powder Tianeptine Phosphate
1. Its main function is to facilitate serotonin reuptake. According to a study done in rats, changes were noticed when tianeptine was administered like serotonin levels increased in the hippocampus area which doesn't usually happen to other tricyclic anti-depressant drugs.
2. Furthermore, it is also considered to be a nootropic agent for it has neuroprotective effects. Based on the recent studies, tianeptine prevents and reverse stress-induced neural damage leading to the survival of neurons and synaptic plasticity promotion. Therefore, tianeptine helps one to handle a stressful situation. Also, it has the ability to improve concentration therefore helping those with very short attention spans and poor focus.
3. Also, it lessens stress-induced apoptosis or self-cell destruction, specifically in the hippocampus. In the hippocampus, tianeptine has the ability to avoid overstimulation of glutamate (AMPA and kainite type) receptors that controls the entry of Ca2+ inthe nerve cells for too much Ca2+ means toxic.
4. It is a newly discovered antidepressant agent and at the same time anti-anxiety, but haven't seen any psychotomimetic (tending to produce symptoms like those of a psychosis) side effects especially on the brain and it has a very low tendency of abuse compared to other anti-depressant drugs but almost same efficacy which was proven in a study conducted in Italy.
5. Due to its being tricyclic (contains fused three-ring moiety), it is considered to be analgesic, (pain reliever) to the extent that it can be used in chronic pain and intestinal pain as well.
6. According to a rat study, it resulted to be used as energy booster. When the rats were given Tianeptine, their swimming time raised and it is also discovered to have some effects on the pathogenesis of metabolic syndrome (multiple risk conditions like increased blood pressure, too much body fat, high cholesterol level, high blood sugar level leading to heart disease, stroke and others.
7. Also, it is discovered to have higher bioavailability compared to other tricyclic agents.
8. Based on a human study conducted in Brazil, comparing tianeptine and placebo for depressed outpatients or with bipolar disorder, it was found out that tianeptine has higher response rate which also corresponds to the findings of other European studies.
|Product Name||Tianeptine sodium|
|Batch No.||160625||Mfg. date||2016-6-25|
|Test Date||2016-6-25||Exp. date||2018-6-24|
|Description||White to yellowish powder, very hygroscopic.||Off-white powder, very hygroscopic.|
|Solubility||Freetly soluble In water and methanol and dichloromethane||Complies|
|Identification||(1)By IR, To match with working standard||Complies|
|(2)It gives reaction of sodium||Complies|
|Impurities A||≤0.1%||Not detected|
|Related compounds||Any impurity ≤0.1%||<0.1%|
|Total impurities ≤0.4%||0.25%|
|Residual Solvents||Acetidin≤ 0.5%||Not detected|
|Dichloromethane≤ 0.06%||Not detected|
|Methanol≤ 0.3%||Not detected|
|Acetone ≤ 0.5%||Not detected|
|N, N-dimethylformamide≤0.088%||Not detected|
|Assay||99.0%-101.0%(On anhydrous basis)||99.98%|
|Conclusion||Conform to EP8.0|
Tianeptine Sulfate is excreted much more slowly than Tianeptine Sodium, meaning it remains active within the body for a longer duration.
One of the main downsides to Tianepine Sodium is its ability to clump after exposure to normal conditions.
Tianeptine Sulfate does not absorb moisture from the air, and remains as a powder - making it much easier to work with.
Tianeptine Sodium is not stable in atmospheric moisture, and is very light sensitive, degrading quickly when exposed. Tianeptine Sulfate is much more stable, with much less light degradation.
The taste of Tianeptine Sodium has been described as "bitter" and reportedly "tastes like death".
Tianeptins Sulfate, on the other hand, has very little taste at all.
mproving the brain function
Preventing and treating senile dementia
Enhancing the learning ability
Increasing the attention
Relieving the anxiety
Tianeptine sulphate is an improved salt of Tianeptine.
It is not hygroscopic so handling the powder is a lot easier. Since it is not as readily absorbed and excreted from the body, the sulfate salt allows for a more controlled release of the Tianeptine over longer periods. Rather than having to dose three times with rapid peak effects and rapidly falling effects, the sulfate salt allows for one dose to maintain plasma levels in the body much longer than the sodium salt. These improved characteristics make Tianeptine Sulfate a novel addition.
Based on chemical structure and recent online reviews, the Sulphate form of Tianeptine has a
This is caused, in part, by a slower rate of absorption.
Unlike Tianeptine Sodium, the Sulphate form is not hygroscopic, meaning itdoes not absorb moisture from the air.
Furthermore, it is more stable when exposed to light.
From the preliminary online discussions, Tianeptine Sulphate is preferred among users.
It is likely to replace Tianeptine Sodium in time, due to favorable pharmacodynamics.
Hot Product List
|Sertraline Hydrochloride||CAS 79559-97-0|
|Tianeptine Sodium||CAS 30123-17-2|
|Paroxetine hydrochloride||CAS 78246-49-8|
|Trazodone HCl||CAS 25332-39-2|
|Venlafaxine HCl||CAS 99300-78-4|
|Duloxetine HCl||CAS 136434-34-9|
|Paroxetine Hydrochloride||CAS 78246-49-8|
|Vortioxetine Hydrobromide||CAS 960203-27-4|
|Fluoxetine Hydrochloride||CAS 56296-78-7|
|Tianeptine Free Acid||CAS 66981-73-5|
|Hydroxyzine Dihydrochloride||CAS 2192-20-3|
|Citalopram Hydrobromide||CAS 59729-32-7|
|Escitalopram oxalate||CAS 219861-08-2|
|Amitriptyline HCL||CAS 549-18-8|
|Clomipramine hydrochloride||CAS 17321-77-6|
|Doxepin HCL||CAS 1229-29-4|
|Tianeptine Sulphate||CAS 1224690-84-9|