|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||GMP , ISO 9001:2008|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100g|
|Packaging Details:||Stealth And Discreet Packaging|
|Delivery Time:||Within 7 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||Bank Transfer - Bitcoin - Western Union - MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Escitalopram Oxalate||Purity:||99%|
|Appearance:||White To Tan Powder|
pharmaceutical active ingredients,
pharmaceutical anabolic steroids
Product Name: Escitalopram oxalate
Other Name: S-(+)-1-[3-(dimethyl-amino)propyl]-1-(p-fluorophenyl)-5-phthalancarbonitrile oxalate.
Synonym: (S)-CITALOPRAM;1-[3-(dimethylamino)propyl]-1-(4-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-5-isobenzofuran-carbonitrile oxalate;ESCITALOPRAM OXALATE;S-(+)-CITAPROLAM OXALATE;S-(+)-1-3-(dimethyl-amino)propyl-1-(p-fluorophenyl)-5-phthalancarbonitrileoxalate;ESCIFALOPRAMOXALATE;(1S)-1-[3-(Dimethylamino)propyl]-1-(4-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-5-isobenzofurancarbonitrile Ethanedioate;Cipralex
Related categories: Drug substance; compound; treatment of severe depression; biochemical reagent; reference substance; medicine anti-depression; -; impurity reference substance; Chinese medicine reference substance; protein and derivative; escitalopram; small molecule inhibitor, natural product; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Antidepressant; Isotope Labeled Compounds; Escitalopram; Isotope Labelled Compounds; Aromatics; Chiral Reagents; Heterocycles; Pharmaceutical intermdiate; CHLORESIUM; Other APIs; Inhibitors; Heterocyclic Compounds; Intermediates & Fine Chemicals; Neurochemicals; Pharmaceuticals
Melting Point: 152-153°C
Solubility ethanol: DMSO: ≥15mg/mL
Water solubility: 50 mg/mL
Storage: -20°C Freezer, Under Inert Atmosphere
Appearance: white to tan powder
Depression is a common psychological disorder that is prone to recurrent episodes. In severe cases, suicidal thoughts and behaviors can occur. At present, the more commonly recognized causes of depression include genetic factors, biochemical factors and psychosocial factors. Once suspected signs of depression, timely treatment and treatment are required, otherwise it will lead to chronic, long-term, stubborn and easy depression. relapse. Patients with a milder degree of depression lack interest, and those with severe degrees are unresponsive, memory and loss of attention, and pessimistic despair. Therapeutic drugs for depression include selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI), dual-transmitter antidepressants (SNRI), norepinephrine and specific serotonin reuptake inhibitors (NaSSAs), bupropion , norepinephrine and serotonin, for some patients with anxiety and sleep disorders can be short-term use of benzodiazepines or new sleep aid drugs.
Among them, escitalopram oxalate is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, suitable for depression, especially for major depression and generalized anxiety disorder. It has good clinical efficacy, less adverse reactions and good compliance.
Escitalopram oxalate is a metabolite of S-isomer of citalopram and is the main component of citalopram's pharmacological activity. Its chemical name is (S)-1-[3-(two Methylamino)propyl]-1-(4-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydroisobenzofuran-5-carbonitrile oxalate, a novel antidepressant drug developed by Lundbeck, Denmark It is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor with good efficacy for both endogenous and non-endogenous depression. In 2002, escitalopram oxalate and its tablets were marketed in Switzerland and launched in China in 2006. The trade name is Lexapro. Ececitrex oxalate is a new type of SSRIS drug. The 5-HT reuptake inhibitory effect of citalopram has a higher affinity for the low-affinity allosteric binding site, and the 5-HT transporter (SERT) is inhibited by a potent and selective dose-dependent manner. Inhibition of 5-HT reuptake in the presynaptic membrane of the central nervous system nerve endings, rapid onset, and significant efficacy after 2 weeks of treatment, has become the first line of treatment for depression. At the same time, it has very low or no affinity for 5-HT1A, 5-HT2, dopamine D1, dopamine D2, adrenergic receptor, histamine H1 and cholinergic receptors, and patients are highly tolerant and have no cardiovascular system. Significant response, has a strong anti-depressant effect, suitable for physical illness with depression and requires multiple drugs. At the same time, escitalopram oxalate also has anti-platelet aggregation, protects endothelial function, reduces inflammation, and prevents the occurrence and development of atherosclerosis, and stabilizes plaque; in addition, it can effectively stabilize myocardial oxygen consumption, and further Improve coronary blood supply and reduce coronary symptoms.
Escitalopram enhances the action of serotonin (5-HT) in the central nervous system, inhibits the reuptake of serotonin, and is clinically used for the treatment of depression. Animal studies have shown that escitalopram is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibition (SSRI) with a weaker effect on norepinephrine and dopamine reuptake, which is 100 times more potent than the caudal enantiomer of citalopram. . Escitalopram has no effect on serotonin 1-7 receptor or other receptors including alpha and beta adrenaline, dopamine 1-5, histamine 1, muscarinic 1-5 and benzodiazepine receptors or Very small, and has no effect on the Na+, K+, Cl- and Ca2+ ion channels.
Treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD): Major depression manifests significant or persistent depression or restlessness (for at least 2 weeks), including the following symptoms: depression, decreased interest, significant changes in weight or appetite, insomnia or lethargy Excitement or delay in mental activity, excessive fatigue, guilt or inferiority, slow thinking or inattention, suicide attempts or thoughts. Major depression is characterized by significant or persistent depression or restlessness (for at least 2 weeks), including the following symptoms: depression, decreased interest, significant changes in weight or appetite, insomnia or lethargy, mental excitement or slowness, excessive fatigue , guilt or inferiority, slow thinking or inattention, suicide attempts or thoughts.
Generalized Anxiety (GAD): Excessive anxiety and annoyance for at least 6 months. Mainly have the following symptoms: irritability, fatigue, lack of concentration, excitement, muscle tension and sleep disorders
Severe depression: The initial dose is 10 mg once a day, and can be increased to 20 mg once a day after one week, orally in the morning or evening. In general, treatment should last for several months or longer. Elderly patients or patients with hepatic insufficiency are advised to have 10 mg once a day. Patients with mild or moderate renal insufficiency do not need to adjust the dose. Severe renal insufficiency should be used with caution.
Generalized anxiety: The initial dose is 10 mg once a day, and can be increased to 20 mg once a day after one week, orally in the morning or evening. The drug can be exchanged after at least 14 days of discontinuation of the monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI). Similarly, the monoamine oxidase inhibitor can be used 14 days after discontinuation of the drug. It should be gradually reduced when stopping the drug.
1. About 5% of patients have insomnia, impotence, nausea, constipation, excessive sweating, dry mouth, fatigue, and lethargy.
2. About 2% of patients have headaches, upper respiratory tract infections, back pain, pharyngitis and anxiety.
3. Occasionally reported can cause mania or mild mania or hyponatremia.
4. Patients with a history of convulsions should be used with caution.
5. There is no obvious change in laboratory parameters, no obvious abnormalities in ECG
1. Use with monoamine oxidase inhibitors in combination with alcohol and central nervous system drugs (such as antidepressants) should be used with caution.
2. The risk of upper gastrointestinal bleeding may be used with caution when combined with anticoagulant drugs such as aspirin and warfarin.
3. Lithium salts may increase the effect of escitalopram, and should be used with caution when used together. The enzyme inducer carbamazepine may increase the metabolism of escitalopram, and the latter should be increased in combination.
4. The combination with metoprolol has no significant effect on the patient's blood pressure and heart rate.
5. Ecstatin Pulan should not be combined with citramopram.
1. Olanzapine combined with escitalopram oxalate in the treatment of senile depression has a rapid onset of action, and the clinical efficacy is better than escitalopram oxalate alone, but can significantly increase the patient's weight.
2. Ececis oxalic acid combined with low-dose sulfopride is effective in the treatment of senile depression, with rapid onset, high safety and good compliance. It is worthy of clinical application.
1 High quality with competitive price:
1) Standard: Enterprise Standard
2) All Purity≥98%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2 Fast and safe delivery:
1) Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3) Customs pass rate ≥99%
4) We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe, and we have stock in there for transferring.
3 We have clients throughout the world:
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers' requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.