|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||GMP , ISO 9001:2008|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10g|
|Packaging Details:||Disguised Package|
|Delivery Time:||2 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||Bank Transfer - Bitcoin - Western Union - MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 KG/Month|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Usage:||Nervous System Drug|
|Shipping Method:||EMS, HKEMS, FEDEX, DHL, UPS, Aramex, ETC||Color:||White|
pharmaceutical anabolic steroids,
pharmaceutical fine chemicals
|Storage||Store in cool & dry place. Keep away from strong light and heat.|
Western Union, Bank Transfer, MoneyGram, Bitcoin, Litecoin
(1) relaxation smooth muscle: This product has a lot of relaxation of the role of visceral smooth muscle, excessive activity or in the spasm of the smooth muscle was a significant relaxation, and the impact of normal activities of the smooth muscle less.
(2) inhibition of gland secretion: by blocking the M - cholinergic receptor inhibition of gland secretion. On the salivary glands and sweat glands of the most obvious inhibition. But also can lacrimal gland and respiratory gland secretion greatly reduced, but the impact of gastric acid secretion is smaller.
(3) the role of the eye: atropine by blocking the pupil sphincter and ciliary muscle M-choline receptors and the performance of mydriasis, increased intraocular pressure and paralysis. These three effects have important clinical significance.
(4) the role of cardiovascular: a larger dose (1 ~ 2mg) atropine can lift the vagus nerve inhibition of the heart, thus making heart rate. Large doses can expand the skin and visceral blood vessels, relieve small arterial spasm. The mechanism of dilation of blood vessels and the lifting of small vasospasm is unknown.
(5) excitement of the central nervous system: high doses of irritability, more words and delirium and so on. Poisoning dose (more than 10mg) can produce hallucinations, orientation disorders, involuntary movement and convulsions and so on.
Topical atropine is used as a cycloplegic, to temporarily paralyze the accommodation reflex, and as a mydriatic, to dilate the pupils. Atropine degrades slowly, typically wearing off in 7 to 14 days, so it is generally used as a therapeutic mydriatic, whereas tropicamide (a shorter-acting cholinergic antagonist) or phenylephrine (an α-adrenergic agonist) is preferred as an aid to ophthalmic examination. In refractive and accommodative amblyopia, when occlusion is not appropriate sometimes atropine is given to induce blur in the good eye. Atropine eye drops have been shown to be effective in slowing the progression of myopia in children in several studies, but it is not available for this use, and side effects would limit its use.
Injections of atropine are used in the treatment of bradycardia (a heart rate < 60 beats per minute). Atropine was previously included in international resuscitation guidelines for use in cardiac arrest associated with asystole and PEA, but was removed from these guidelines in 2010 due to a lack of evidence for its effectiveness. For symptomatic bradycardia, the usual dosage is 0.5 to 1 mg IV push, may repeat every 3 to 5 minutes up to a total dose of 3 mg (maximum 0.04 mg/kg). Atropine is also useful in treating second-degree heart block Mobitz Type 1 (Wenckebach block), and also third-degree heart block with a high Purkinje or AV-nodal escape rhythm. It is usually not effective in second-degree heart block Mobitz type 2, and in third-degree heart block with a low Purkinje or ventricular escape rhythm. Atropine has also been used in an effort to prevent a low heart rate during intubation of children; however, evidence dose not support this use.
Our Competitive Advantages
1. Rich experience
Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years
2. Superior quality, purity and favourable
Our company is a professional leading manufacturer in China in pharmaceutical area.Good quality is one of our secret success.
3. Safe and fast delivery
We have GOLDEN FORWARDER and UK Warehouse so we can delivery quickly and safely.
Professional packing with professional materials.
5. Competitive Prices
Low price with high qulity.
Q1: Have your Product Quality been Approved by Third Party Lab ?
A: Yes, All products are strictly tested by our QC, confirmed by QA and approved by third party lab in China, USA, Canada, Germany, UK, Italy, France etc. So you will be assured with Good Quality if you choose us.
Q2. Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we have our own factory and lab.
Q3: Is there any discount?
A: Yes, as for old customers and larger quantity, we always support with great discounts and surprise.
Q4:Do you accept VISA business credit card ?
A:Sorry we don't accept VISA credit card, we'd like to accept Western Union, MoneyGram, Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, Litecoin.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A: First of all, our QC department will do strict examination of our export products in order to reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Q6: How to proceed order?
1st: Please let me know what you need-Which product/Cas No. quantity, and the destination country.
2nd: You send us the purchase order once we come to an agreement on all details.
3rd: Parcel would be delivered upon full payment received.
4th: Express Tracking No.will be provided about the parcels.
5th: You will get the parcels within 7days.
6th: After-sales service would be provided after you receive parcels.
Nervous System Drug (Raw Powder)
|Tianeptine sodium salt|