|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||GMP , ISO 9001:2008|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Stealth And Discreet Packaging|
|Delivery Time:||Within 7 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||Bank Transfer - Bitcoin - Western Union - MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 KG/Month|
|Product Name:||Prilocaine Hydrochloride||Other Name:||Prilocaine HCL|
|Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder||Shipping Method:||EMS, HKEMS, FEDEX, DHL, UPS, Aramex, ETC|
pain killer powder,
pure benzocaine powder
Local Anesthetic Raw Powder Prilocaine Hydrochloride / Prilocaine HCL CAS 1786-81-8 Good For Pain Relieve
Propitocaine hydrochloride is a local anesthetic of the amino amide type first prepared by Claes Tegner and Nils Lö Fgren. In its injectable form, it is often used in dentistry. It is also often combined with lidocaine as a preparation for dermal anesthesia (lidocaine/prilocaine or EMLA), for treatment of conditions like paresthesia. As it has low cardiac toxicity, it is commonly used forintravenous regional anaesthesia.
In some patients, a metabolite of prilocaine may cause the unusual side effect of methemoglobinemia, which may be treated with methylene blue.
Local anesthetic is a substance that causes loss of sensation only to the area to which it is applied without affecting consciousness. Most local anesthetics structures have amino-ester or an amino-amide group which are linked to hydrophilic (secondary or tertiary amine) and to hydrophobic group (aromatics) on the other side.
Local anesthetics, long duration, lower toxicity, chemicals that are also small Suitable for epidural anesthesia, block anesthesia and infiltration anesthesia, etc.
|Product Name||Propitocaine hydrochloride|
|Assay (%)||≥ 99.00||Cas No.||1786-81-8|
|Flash point:||134.3 ° C||Melting Point||168-170 ° C|
|Steam pressure||2.05E-05mmHg at 25 ° C||Boiling point||361.6 ° C at 760 mmHg|
|Loss on drying||≤1%|
|Melting point||66-69 ° C|
|Main Functions||Local anesthetic.|
|Grade||Pharmaceutical raw materials|
A local anesthetic of the amino ester group that is primarily used as a topical anesthetic.Also used to control the pain of intramuscular injection of penicillin as well as in dentistry.Non Caine local anesthetic.
Procaine hydrochloride is a kind of local anesthetics, for local anesthesia, nerve block etc, can block the conduction of nerve fibers with anesthetic effect, strong function, low toxicity, and no addiction, but the skin, mucous membrane penetration force is weak, not suitable for surface anesthesia, clinically used to infiltration, spine and conduction anesthesia.
1. Competitive prices: For small order and bulk purchase, the price will be different. A good discount would be given when you make a large order, we usually send extra powders as gift to our customers.
2. Top quality: With our years of experience, advanced technology and continuous research, our quality is to fully meet the needs of the market and the requirements of customers. All of our products are highly quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you.
3. Discreet package: All orders are packed the way suits you best to cross customs safely. Since this is related to size and value of your order, it may come in more than one package. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also taken into consideration.
4. Security Shipping: We'd like to send by different express(EMS,TNT,DHL,FedEx) at one period of time. The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. Fast delivery: We have stock, so we can delivery quickly once payment is received.
6. Rich experience: Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years, our products have exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East and so many other countries, and we have got very good feedback from our customers, we had Established long friendly relations of cooperation.
7. Best service: We will give you warm after-sale service, any of your question would be solved as soon as possible.
Other Local Anaesthesias